Billy Can't Slow Down!
- Full color illustrations.
- 6 x 9 inches, soft cover.
- Great for class or as a family resource book.
- Simple concepts that can be understood by children.
- Additional explanations of concepts and steps to further conversations.
- Practical tools that can easily be introduced at home, school or as part of therapy.
Dr. Stephanie Margolese
Dr. Stephanie Margolese is a clinical psychologist who specializes in assessing and treating children, adolescents, and their families. She has worked in the Child Psychiatry Outpatient Department at the Jewish General Hospital since 2001. Dr. Margolese is an Assistant Professor (joint) (professional) in the Department of Psychology and the Department of Psychiatry at McGill University. She is also the author of Sam's Big Secret and When Monkey Lost His Smile. Other collaborations include A Spot of Blue and The Tiger in My Chest. www.drstephaniemargolese.com
Here are some extra resources to help bring these tools into your home or classroom.